Introduction to Air-Web
When a customer clicks on the checkout button on the merchant's website, Air-Web will redirect the customer to VeriTrans' payment page to complete payment. Air-Web makes accepting online payments simple because the whole payment process is handled by VeriTrans, and we take care most of the information security compliance requirements(VeriTrans is certified as a PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider). Merchants focus on their core business, while we take care of the rest.
How it works
- Customer confirms order.
- Customer clicks checkout.
- Merchant requests two tokens to Air-Web to be used for redirection.
- Air-Web will respond with two tokens: Merchant Token and Browser Token.
- Browser Token is used as one of the parameters to redirect customer to the VeriTrans payment page.
- Merchant Token is used for verification purposes when providing notifications back to the merchant server.
- Utilizing the Browser Token, the customer will be redirected to the Air-Web payment page.
- Customer enters payment details and completes the transaction on Air-Web's payment page.
- After the payment process is complete, the customer will be redirected back to a page designated by the merchant.
- At the same time, VeriTrans will send a HTTP(S) POST request as notification to the merchant server. VeriTrans will also send an email notification to the merchant admin and the customer.
- Payment process is complete.
- Next:[Getting Started] >