Introduction to Air-Direct
Air-Direct allow customers to complete payment on the merchant's website without being redirected to Veritrans. Air-Direct sends credit card information directly to VeriTrans
Merchants focus on their core business, while we take care of the rest.
How it works
- Credit card information entry form gets displayed on customer browser
- Customer enters the credit card information
- Client key and credit card information is being sent as parameters to Air-Direct.
- Client Key:is used to identify a unique merchant for whom customer entered credit card information.
- Air-Direct will respond to browser with Token Id required for payment.
- Token Id:is one time token used to identify customer's credit card information.
- Token Id is being sent from customer browser to merchant's website.
- Merchant's website will send Server Key, Token Id, Transaction Id, payment amount etc. to Air-Direct as parameters.
- Server Key:is used to identify the merchant who sent request to Air-Direct's API.
- Air-Direct responds to merchant's website, after authorization only or authorization and capture
- Payment process is complete.
- Next:[Getting started] >